Requirements / Objectives:
- Several years of experience as VT inspector/documenter in pipeline construction
- Proficient in "Picode" work programme
- Correct interaction with employees
- Good knowledge of German or English
- Carry out tasks according to technical drawings and specifications
- Documentation & testing in the form of test reports and tables
- Comply with occupational health and safety regulations
- Carry out VT2 visual inspections in pharmaceutical pipeline construction
- Handling endoscopy equipment
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Independent execution of work according to specifications, dimensional check before welding,
Form control for distortion after welding,
- Reporting quality deviations to the supervisor,
- careful and correct use of the machines and tools assigned to him,
- Compliance with the wearing pﬂicht of prescribed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Compliance with work safety regulations,
- Checking the correctness of the welding consumables to be used before welding begins,
- Depending on the project specifications, completed or produced welding seams must be entered in welding/production records.
- If necessary, correct completion of the work reports.
We have aroused your interest?
AZI Services AG
Info about the application process
After we have received your application via our online portal and it looks like a good match for you and us, we will contact you to arrange a date for a short telephone interview.
You can find out everything else in this PDF, which describes the exact procedure of an application.